Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Skipping tests including log entry
From: Florian Biermann (fb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-01 10:46:01

Hi all,

Just recently I have started to work with the Boost Test framework. I
would like to use it as a replacement for the current testing framework
in place, but there are some demands I have to fulfill with the new
testing framework, such as Jenkins must be able to process the resulting
XML files.

Currently, I am mainly looking for a way to skip a test case or a suite
if some predicate is true or some definition is defined. This should be
properly reflected in the log or report, preferably both.

I have been tampering around with
boost::unit_test::unit_test_log.test_unit_skipped(), but the result was
an ill-formed XML log. Is there any best practice on how to do this
properly?

Thanks in advance,
Florian

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com