Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] VC11 - address-model=64 Failures
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-04 16:25:41

I've been running various builds of VC11 for a bit now and though there are
a few more failures than VC10, its not too bad. However, I just got a
machine up with VC11 using the address-model=64 flag and every single test
fails.

If you look at the trunk results (
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html),
you'll see the problem child runner: teeks99-3-win7-64on64. There are two
other testers (teeks99-2-win7-32on64 and teeks99-7-win7-32on64) that are
running from the same VM image but without the address-model variable and
they seem to be nominal.

I'm not sure what I should check from here. I was thinking it might have
been a problem with the bjam executable not being updated for VC11
correctly, but I was able to build the binaries for VC11 with the
address-model variable just fine, so that makes me think it might be
something more on the regression tests side. Any ideas?

Tom Kent

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com