Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [urgent] Testing help needed..
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-03 09:20:36

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I finally have the changes to the regression scripts sufficiently complete
> that I've managed to do a few minimal cycles of regression testing from the
> git repos. I now need some help in various ways:
>

> 1. General testing..

This is pretty minor, but I just wanted to mention it.

It seems like each repo is being updated twice for each run. This
isn't a huge deal because the second time nothing seems to be
happening. However, it is a bit slow because it has to go out to
github and make a http connection (sequentially) for each submodule
just to check its sha1.

Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com