Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Problem with result webpage generation
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-15 23:18:07

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 7:38 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Is any of the files loaded particularly large?
> How much memory do you have available?

The DebSidC++.xml (that it seems to have failed on) is fairly large.

The VM I'm running this on has 3.5GB of ram, but it is also running
regression tests, so if it tried to do the report generation while a
heavy test was running, that could be problems. I currently don't have
any swap space, so I'm going to try adding some and see if I see it
again.

Could we add something to the generator so that if there is a failure
like this, it won't try to upload corrupt files?

Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com