Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] [EXTERNAL] "setpgid (parent): Permission denied" (x 60K)
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-24 15:05:58

Hi Jim,

Yes, I added this diagnostic a month or so ago in an attempt to understand a problem b2 has handling terminated processes. I’m still collecting data about how to resolve this b2 issue so, if it’s not a problem, I’d like to leave the message in develop for a bit longer (I will not merge it to master so it should not be released to users).

Note that you see the message with master regression tests because it runs the develop version of b2.

— Noel