Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Test results processing transition..
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-08 08:07:11

I had my machine go down last week, and I'm only now getting back to this.
I just tried a couple runs and had two issues:

1) It takes a *long* time to run >30min....I think the previous version was
<5min on the same machine. Did it use to be an incremental process? Most of
results don't change between runs, so does it need to re-process
everything? Can it just check timestamp (or maybe checksum) of the result
sets?

2) When I completed uploading, the results page then gave a "Error
extracting file: The specified zipfile was not found." instead of showing
the matrix. Do we know what causes this? Is it possibly because two people
were uploading at the same time? Could we have the script place a small
lock file into the upload directory that the script could check for before
attempting an upload, then delete when completing (or have it time out if a
upload fails)?

Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com