Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Adding regression tests for mingw(-64)/gcc and clang on Windows
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-12 00:47:37

On 8/11/2015 9:40 PM, Tom Kent wrote:
> Can you document it somewhere? I'd be interested in adding clang/gcc on
> mingw runs to the ones I do on windows, but I had never had much luck
> getting them up and running.

I thought I had figured it out but it is still not working when trying
to run the regression tests. I am getting messages as if the particular
version of mingw-64/gcc used in a regression test is not in my path when
some executable is being run or tested ( so and so mingw-64/gcc DLL can
not be found ).

Yet when I manually test out libraries in the latest boost trunk
everything is fine. I can see when I run tests that Boost build is
prepending the path to the mingw-64/gcc version I am using to the
Windows PATH so that when the test is run, everything is found.

Soemhow the regression tests are not doing the same thing in running the
tests that I do manually to test any particular library. I will be
trying to find out what that is.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com