Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Regression with -Woverloaded-virtual in unit_test_log_t
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-26 15:53:27

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:48 PM, Ben Wiederhake <ben.wiederhake_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> At the very least, this issue is annoying for people who use Boost.Test
> and try to compile with -Woverloaded-virtual. Note that Boost.Test
> 1.58.0 did not exhibit this issue (I upgraded only recently), so I
> felt free to put "regression" in the subject.

OK.. But.. You posted to the wrong list. You should be posting to either
the Boost developers list, or the Boost users list. And follow the posting
guidelines <http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html>.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything