Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Master test reporting stalled
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-09-18 07:06:59

On 18 September 2015 at 11:37, Daniel James <dnljms_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Similar error for develop.zip. I'm just downloading develop.zip to see
> if I can open it with other software. Would help if whoever uploads
> these files compares them to the originals (in case of upload error),
> and if the originals work okay.

On my local machine, 7z works but has an 'Unexpected end of archive'
message, which suggests that the zipfiles were partially uploaded.
Although there's possibly also a problem with the number of files as
well, the info-zip web page suggests that we shouldn't have more than
65,536, but there are 130,160 files in develop.zip, and I imagine a
lot more in master.zip (which is several times larger than
develop.zip).

http://www.info-zip.org/FAQ.html#limits

Even if this is fixed, we've got a problem with how the test results are stored.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com