Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] my testers oracle-* will be intermittent for about a week
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-11-30 13:32:06

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Aparna Kumta <aparna.kumta_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 11/21/15 13:53, Edward Diener wrote:
>
>> On 11/21/2015 8:39 AM, Aparna Kumta wrote:
>>
>>> My testers oracle-* might be intermittent for about 1 week.
>>> Just fyi.
>>>

>> Two Oracle tests on develop have not been updated in over a month's time.
>> These are:
>>
>> oracle-intel-S2-next-cpp11, last run on October 12
>> oracle-intel-S2-next-stlport4, last run on October 19

That's because the window of processed results got increased recently at
the request of some developers. In the past anything before two weeks would
not be shown.

> Can these either be run again, with the latest updates, or removed from
>> the develop test matrix ?
>>
>> The same named tests on master has not been updated in over a month.
>> These are:
>>
>> oracle-intel-S2-next-cpp11, last run on October 15
>> oracle-sparc-S2-next-stlport4 , last run on October 20
>>
>> Can these either be run again, with the latest updates, or removed from
>> the master test matrix ?
>>

> How/where do I remove these?

Go to the ftp upload site and delete the ZIP files.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com