Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] problem with test matrix truncating output
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-31 13:06:54

I have a problem.

I have some sort of bug on the building of the serialization library
with msvc compilers.

Looking at the test matrix doesn't help since since building the library
provokes some warnings. The actual error is in a portion of the output
which has been truncated. I had hoped to get around this without
bugging the build/test developers by setting up my old laptop to run the
serialization library tests. After a certain amount of pain, I got the
test setup working - but things pass on this platform. Clearly I'm out
of sync somewhere.

This demonstrates that there really is no substitute for making changes
to the regression test system so that it does not truncate the output
from failed tests.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com