Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Additional testing prerequisites
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-25 10:52:55

On 19.10.2016 18:11, Tom Kent wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]
> <mailto:stefan_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I recently added support for NumPy to the Boost.Python module. To
> compile (and test) that, the development environment needs to include
> Python's NumPy package. As I don't see the Boost.Python NumPy tests on
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/python.html
> <http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/python.html>,
> suspect none of the test machines have that Python NumPy package
> installed.
>
> What is the right way to update these ?
>

> I just ran "pip install numpy" on my teeks99-09 machine, lets see if
> those runners start hitting it.

Unfortunately I still don't see any NumPy tests in any of the test runs,
and there are no test logs (that I'm aware of) to look at to see what's
going on.
Could you please also add numpy to the other machines (notably the ones
running Linux) ?

While I'm of course able to test Boost.Python locally (with the desired
effects), I haven't yet been able to do a full test run:
Running the `run.py` script fails for me as early as checkout
(https://github.com/boostorg/regression/issues/39), so I'm blocked there.

I really hope we can resolve this soon, so all this work can be merged
into master in time for the 1.63 release !

Thanks,
        Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com