Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Additional testing prerequisites
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-26 22:18:24

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:09:37 AM CDT Rene Rivera wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:43 AM, Steve M. Robbins <steve_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > >
> > > It seems there is some bug in the results (post-)processing preventing
> > > these tests from showing up.
> >
> > Right. The odd thing is, though: the results do show up for certain
> > testers. Just not mine :-(
>
> Now I'm confused.. Which tests aren't showing up that should? Which are the
> numpy tests? What should they look like when working correctly?

I'm looking at the develop summary for python [1] and if you look down the
left side, there is a row labelled "numpy". If you look across this row,
you will see most of it is blank -- including my tester "Debian Sid", despite
reporting that the numpy tests run -- but a few of them are labelled "pass".
The passes seem to correlate with non-gcc builds (clang or intel compiler).

Yesterday there was just one "numpy" row, now there is "numpy" and
"numpy~dtype", "numpy~indexing" ... the latter are also mostly blank.

Finally: I should confess that I haven't touched my configuration in months,
possibly a year or more. I use wget to obtain run.py from github [2]. Maybe
that is out of date now?

-Steve

[1] http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/python.html
[2] https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boostorg/regression/develop/testing/src/