Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Error Uploading Test Report
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-01-30 20:53:33

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 6:42 PM, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Restarted and things look good.
>
> I'm happy to provide the report processing, however when we get a new VM
> setup from rackspace for test results with all the other hosting that has
> been discussed, maybe we could run this job on there? Any thoughts on that?

We might be able to do that. But I'd have to consult with them to see if
there's capacity there. If not we can look into expanding capacity to allow
it. I've also been trying to see if we can run it on one of the CI
services. The hurdle there is I don't know what space limits they have. And
also if the task would finish within their time limits. What specs are the
VM you use now? And how long does it take to do one update?

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com