Boost logo

Boost Testing :

Subject: [Boost-testing] Old results on the server
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-05-19 13:05:43

All-
I was just trying to figure out what was up with some of my results, so I
opened a filezilla window into the server with the
url-that-is-not-to-be-published, and noticed that there were *a lot* of old
results in the results/master and results/develop directories. I went and
deleted the old teeks99-* items, but there are a lot of others. I believe
there is some check in the script to not display any results on the outpage
that are older than X days, so these old result sets aren't being shown to
anyone.

Should we delete these? I'd be happy to do it, but I didn't want to take
action before asking others. I can't imagine any reason not to...they could
be easily overwritten if someone simply tries to submit a new result with
the same name.

Tom

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com