> On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 17:14 -0400, Christopher Cambly wrote:
> > I also was surprised that the RC_1_34_0 regression reports appeared
> > on
> > <http://tinyurl.com/lawq3>but the CVS_HEAD results appeared on DART.
> >  I am
> > reading though the archives to find out more information about DART.
> > Do you have documentation we can read?
>
> At the moment, the use of DART is only an experiment. You can ignore it,
> unless it's causing trouble for you.

No trouble, in fact it seems to have some interesting potential.  I do find it
a little difficult to extract the information that we are interested in in its current
state. (Sorry to offend anyone).

We would like to understand what happens to the regression results that we report. The
regression reporting docs state that the results are uploaded to meta-comm then at
some point results will end up on the CVS-HEAD developer page.  We were monitoring
the page and did not see the results appear.  Instead they showed up on DART.  Had
Rene not mentioned beta.boost, I doubt we would have found the results.  We are quite
interested in monitoring any results we report.

Is it the case that CVS_HEAD currently only uses DART or will the results at
some point also appear on the meta-comm site?

Chris Cambly
XL C++ Compiler Developm
ent