----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Bell
To: Running Boost regression tests
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Could we know the last revision a testsucceeded?

Could we know the last revision a test succeeded for a specific tester? This could be an interesting information to have when the test used to pass and then is broken.

Yes: a diff or trigger from pass to fail would be great.

BTW could someone explain me when a failing test is marked fail or broken? Is there something the maintainer needs to do to say the test is expected to pass?

${BOOST_ROOT}/status  files *.xml, *.xsd

Yes, the trigger is desirable, but I suspect  that we don't have the result of the preceding run.

Thanks. In this directory I see two xml files: expected_results.xml and explicit-failures-markup.xml
I guess expected_results.xml needs to be updated with the list of test that are expected to succeed or fail for a given toolset?
How the failling tests overlaps with the explicit failures in explicit-failures-markup.xml?

Some testers runs the same toolset. How can we set that a test fails for a specific tester?

This file has not been updated for a long time. Should I update it with my new libraries for the compilers we are testing?

Thanks for helping,
Vicente