On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 7:43 AM, Tom Kent <lists@teeks99.com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Tom Kent <lists@teeks99.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Tom Kent <lists@teeks99.com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev@gmail.com> wrote:
On Monday 30 September 2013 07:46:31 Tom Kent wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 3:34 AM, Andrey Semashev
>
> <andrey.semashev@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> > and

> > swapping

> > > It doesn't seem to always be failing, and I don't have a good way to
> >
> > watch
> >
> > > it when the automated tests are run. Whenever I have manually built it
> > > on
> > > this machine the linking never failed.
> >
> > Tom, the tests are continuing to fail and I don't know what can be done on
> > Boost.Log side. Could you try to increase the timeout (to 10 minutes, for
> > example)?
> >
> I'm not sure how, I think it needs to be added to the regression scripts or
> test modules.

I think you just need to add --timeout=10 option to your run.py command line.

I've added this to all the builds running on teeks99-03, so if this works we should see it start getting better over the next couple days.

So, apparently it is something other than the timeout (or the timeout is longer than 10) because they are still failing with --timeout=10:

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/teeks99-03d-win2008-64on64-boost-bin-v2-libs-log-test-attr_attribute_set-test-msvc-11-0-debug-threading-multi.html

Hang on, the timeout flag didn't showup in the run.py command line at the bottom, I just tried moving it further forward in the options, we'll see if it shows up now.

So are you sure the flag is just --timeout=10?  I have that in my script, but it doesn't seem to be picking it up...aka when the command is put at the bottom of the html page for the test runner, it shows the command correctly, but without that part of it. Is it possible that it is getting thrown out by run.py somehow?

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/teeks99-03a-win2008-64on64.html

The actual command I'm running:
python run.py --runner=teeks99-03a-win2008-64on64 --force-update --toolsets=msvc-8.0 --bjam-options="-j2 address-model=64" --timeout=10 --comment=..\info.html --timeout=10 2>&1 | ..\wtee output.log
The one that shows up in the above link:
run.py --runner=teeks99-03a-win2008-64on64 --force-update --toolsets=msvc-8.0  \
  "--bjam-options=\"-j4 address-model=64\"" --comment=..\\info.html
Any ideas what is going on here?

Tom