Hi Rene,

I am sorry for the trouble. We have recently updated the LDAP server in CREST but we missed the boost users in the db.
Can you please try it again to see if it is accessible or not?

Regards,

--
- DongInn

On Oct 12, 2013, at 3:53 PM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot@gmail.com> wrote:

I can't seem to be able to log in either. Don't know what's going on.

DongInn, did something change with the server?

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj@gmail.com> wrote:
AMDG

On 10/11/2013 12:30 PM, Michael Mathews wrote:
> Neither the trunk nor release results have updated since Wednesday

I tried to update it, but I can't log in to
the server anymore.  Rene, can you check
the ssh keys?

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything