[Starting a new thread as the original thread was getting too lengthy]

Tom Kent wrote:

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Beman Dawes <bdawes@acm.org> wrote:

>> Does anyone know
>> how often the trunk reports are generated?
>>
>I had volunteered to run them and had a cron job kickoff every 6hrs. I
>don't know much about what goes on during the run though, I had a lot
>of help getting it setup.
>
>Steven gave me a bunch of the pointers in this thread:
>http://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2013/06/7285.php

That thread was very helpful, thanks for the reference. And thanks to Steven for his work on report generation.

I've pushed a couple of changes up to the super-project develop branch. boost_report needs to be rebuilt.

Could you please give report generation for trunk a try, capturing a log file, and send me the log file if it doesn't work?

Thanks,

--Beman