On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:20 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj@gmail.com> wrote:
AMDG

On 01/18/2014 09:28 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just updating the links to regression testing, and there's one
> for a user summary which doesn't seem to exist, either in the old
> subversion results or the new git results. Any idea what this was? The
> old link was to:

It's still possible to generate this page.
At some point, it was excluded from the
list of generated pages.  Looking at the
source, it appears that the differences
are:
- Only toolsets listed as required in explicit_failures_markup.xml
  are displayed.
- Libraries marked as beta in explicit_failures_markup.xml are
  not displayed.

It doesn't seem different enough to be useful.

Have we gotten any complaints that is currently missing?

If not, let's drop it.

Thanks for working on this,

--Beman