On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco@sandia.gov> wrote:

On Feb 2, 2014, at 2:38 PM, Tom Kent wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco@sandia.gov> wrote:
>> I'm looking to increase the frequency that the test reporting runs at, it seems that both develop and master update on about a 4 hour cycle or so but I could be mistaken.  Could I work with whomever is currently running test reporting to help increase the frequency and also get some pointers on how best to run the reporting scripts, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
>
> I'm running a crown job that kicks off every 4hrs on the hour (00:00,
> 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00).

How about if I run tests on the hours you don't (1,2,3,5,6,7,9,10,11,…), would that work?  Updating once an hour for both develop and master is enough for me.

That would be great. Having two people running reports should make the whole process much more reliable

So we're using Steve's boost_report tools these days, right?  Do you have a command line handy for how to run boost_report.  I have an old script that used svn and xslt but I guess that won't work any more.

See my prior post about docs.

--Beman