On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Tom Kent <lists@teeks99.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco@sandia.gov> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2014, at 2:38 PM, Tom Kent wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco@sandia.gov> wrote:
>>> I'm looking to increase the frequency that the test reporting runs at, it seems that both develop and master update on about a 4 hour cycle or so but I could be mistaken.  Could I work with whomever is currently running test reporting to help increase the frequency and also get some pointers on how best to run the reporting scripts, I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
>>
>> I'm running a crown job that kicks off every 4hrs on the hour (00:00,
>> 04:00, 08:00, 12:00, 16:00, 20:00).
>
> How about if I run tests on the hours you don't (1,2,3,5,6,7,9,10,11,...), would that work?  Updating once an hour for both develop and master is enough for me.
>
> So we're using Steve's boost_report tools these days, right?  Do you have a command line handy for how to run boost_report.  I have an old script that used svn and xslt but I guess that won't work any more.

I just added another runner (the one I mentioned previously that I
wanted to get going on Azure) that goes at :05 after the hour, every
hour. Hopefully that will help things out.

If you want to run separately, I don't think you need to restrict it
to the hours I'm not. Just run at :15 after all hours. It doesn't hurt
to have extra runs in an hour.

I'll try and set up my report generation the weekend, or earlier. And I'll run it at half past the hour, hourly (i.e. 0:30, 1:30, 2:30, etc.).

Side not.. At some point this year I'll get back to my report generation rewrite and then all this will be irrelevant as the process will then run on Google's servers. But that's still a ways off.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything