On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Beman Dawes <bdawes@acm.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco@sandia.gov>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There’s a lot of very dated test results on both develop and master
>> results pages.  Could we get some kind of purge (or ignore) policy so that
>> only results generated in the last, say, 15 days get displayed and older
>> results are removed (or ignored).  This would, at a minimum, improve
>> readability.
>

> It was my understanding that there was already a periodic process that
> cleans out the old results. I don't remember the schedule though.

AFAIK, the automatic process has not worked for a long time. I've been
manually cleaning out the stale results whenever they irritate me.

It would be great if we could handle this automatically. 15 days
sounds about right to me.

If someone can provide a script to do the cleanup I can set up a job to do the cleanup.

Note, send the script privately, i.e. email. As it could contain the magic FTP URL.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything