On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 6:06 AM, Daniel James <dnljms@gmail.com> wrote:
On 18 September 2015 at 11:37, Daniel James <dnljms@gmail.com> wrote:

> Similar error for develop.zip. I'm just downloading develop.zip to see
> if I can open it with other software. Would help if whoever uploads
> these files compares them to the originals (in case of upload error),
> and if the originals work okay.

On my local machine, 7z works but has an 'Unexpected end of archive'
message, which suggests that the zipfiles were partially uploaded.

I've always suspected that this was happening when two people are uploading results at the same time, but corrupt files are also a possibility. What we really need is some user ID command line option that we can add into the zip file (and the file name while uploading).

TomĀ