On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 10:33 PM, Steve M. Robbins <steve@sumost.ca> wrote:
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:52:55 AM CDT Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> Unfortunately I still don't see any NumPy tests in any of the test runs,
> and there are no test logs (that I'm aware of) to look at to see what's
> going on.
> Could you please also add numpy to the other machines (notably the ones
> running Linux) ?

I have had numpy installed on my tester ("Debian-Sid") for years, but no numpy
tests have appeared in the web summary.  Is there some other action I should
take?

My local build log indicates a bunch of numpy tests being built, and running
successfully.  Within results/boost/bin.v2/libs/python/test/numpy, grep -r
EXIT . shows:

./ndarray.test/gcc-6.2.0/debug/numpy/ndarray.output:EXIT STATUS: 0
./ndarray.test/gcc-6.2.0/debug/numpy/ndarray:EXIT STATUS: 0
./ndarray.test/gcc-6.2.0/debug/numpy/test_log.xml:EXIT STATUS: 0
[...]
./templates.test/gcc-6.2.0/debug/numpy/test_log.xml:EXIT STATUS: 0

I've no clue why this won't show up on the web page.

There's a variety of reasons it might not.. Which means I'll have to look into the processing to find out where it breaks :-(

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything