From: Anthony Kolarik (a.kolarik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-10-18 07:12:05

I don't have an answer for your specific JAM/Boost problem but I've seen
similar build problems (using cons)on NT and ended up using temp files to
hold the command line for the linker, rather than try to figure out why the
command lines worked fine on some machines and were too much for others.

You could look into registry settings to extend the buffer size for the
command interpreter but unless you can do it programmatically the temp file
approach would probably be a better.
 -- Tony K.