From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-01-23 10:54:50

Hi Jack,

Since this is an email about Boost library development, and not about
using current boost libraries, then you might want to direct this email to
boost_at_[hidden] instead. Also, you might want to give a more
concrete description (show code examples), so people can better understand
the problem you are solving with your library. Most boosters speak C++
better than prose :)

Cheers,
Jeremy