From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-01 03:01:16

Wismar, John wrote:

> In my case (the most recent how-can-I-build-this question) I'm trying
> (unsuccessfully) to use the regex library, which requires compiling....
>
> I used to be able to build this, but since the boost.build stuff came along,
> I've been completely unable to build anything at all. The documentation is
> worse than useless because it's so self-contradictory....

I just tried it myself and experience no problem. Could you give more
information about the problem you experience.

There is a small glitch though because of the <status> stuff but if you
first go to the boost/libs/regex/build directory and launch your `jam
-sBOOST_ROOT=<your boost-root>` there you should'nt have any problem.