From: Jon Kalb (kalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-02-08 12:36:09

Can you compare/contrast your library to SingletonHolder<> in the Loki
library as described by Andrei Alexandrescue in "Modern C++ Design?"

I would guess that Andrei's singleton is probably the most familiar to
people on this list and I suspect that if he survives the slings and arrows
of submitting his smart pointer he will offer this as well.

--
Jon Kalb
Kalb_at_[hidden]