From: Rodrigo de Salvo Braz (rodrigo_braz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-17 12:48:15

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_[hidden]>

>The above program compiles OK for me with g++ 2.95.2. What compiler are
>you using? (there's a good chance the compiler error you are getting is a
>bug in your compiler, not in your code or in the Boost code).

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think it is the compiler too. I am using the Borland C++ Builder compiler 5.5 (the free command line
compiler Borland made available a while ago). I am not sure yet I am not making a mistake, because I would expect this to be a
popular compiler and simple things like this to have been found by now. All it takes to use the iterator adaptor libraries is
including the header files, right?

Thanks,

Rodrigo