From: Javier Estrada (ljestrada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-04-24 22:27:19

Jeff,

Thx a bunch for the links. I already downloaded and printed the documentation from http://www.cvshome.org/. I also downloaded the latest stable version from http://www.wincvs.org/. I set up the CVSROOT using anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost, as it says on the web site. I tried to log in but there is no confirmation--the password is blank according to what the site says. I also invoke the command line from Admin | Command Line
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/boost login and I get the following:

[Messages begin here...]

cvs login
(Logging in to anonymous_at_[hidden])

*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****

[...and end here]

I'm confused. Is the code 0 a good return code and I'm already in but the GUI does not update or am I still logged out?

Thx for your support.

Javier.