From: Noel Yap (yap_noel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-07 11:19:31

It looks like it's working find with gcc-2.95.3-5.
One thing, though, it gave me a compiler error when I
didn't #include <typeinfo>. Since you didn't list
which header files you're including, I'm not sure if
you're including <typeinfo> or not and what the
Borland's behaviour would be if you didn't.

Noel

<http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl>