From: Dave Jones (jdadson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-14 18:37:47

Louis Lavery wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've bought the book (BGL) and am trying to compile
> boost_1_27_0/boost/libs/example/adjacency_list.cpp but...
>
> ...MSVC6 spits out the dreaded "fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR".

I'm in the same boat you are. I use stlport rather than the STL that
ships with VC++, by the way. I got the same result that you did --
compiler crashed. It looks suspiciously like a bug that was presumeably
fixed in version 5.0.

I've been able to make a graph using listS for the nodes, and also
slistS, rather than vecS. You might want to give that a try.

Dave