From: Sean Shubin (sshubin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-05-15 02:40:02

I had trouble getting CppUnit to compile with metrowerks, and it seemed a bit too complicated anyways. The simplest unit testing framework I have found so far is here http://www.cuj.com/articles/2000/0009/0009d/0009d.htm

Isn't as fancy as some of the other testers, but it does a lot with very few lines of code.