From: stas_fomin (stas_fomin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-19 06:36:26

 Thank you, Jeremy.

> The edge_iterator's of the BGL are read only. You can not reorder
the
> graph through the iterators.

It is annoys me.
Reordering edges will be very useful,
for example, reordering edges in planar graph (according
to some planar layout) for (re)computing faces...

> By using a custom container (use a std::set with your custom
comparison
> function) for the EdgeList type, you can get the out-edges of each
vertex
> sorted, but there currently is not a way to get the entire edge list
> sorted.
Ok... But BGL docs is less understandable (in comparison with
LEDAbook) for me (I know I am stupid).

So, please, show me small example of declaration
of some graph with out_edges sorted according to some function...

I would be be very grateful.

           Regards, Stas.