From: Srivatsan Raghavan (vraghavan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-01 22:21:12

hi all ,
i created a c++ extension module using python which worked fine..

then i wanted to embed a call to PyRun_SimpleFile in another app,
and the script i was calling is attempting to use my extension module

but i was getting telling me that the interpreter wasn't initialized
after much searching, research, and work with msvc's Dependency Walker
i narrowed it down to the fact that boost_python_debug.dll is trying to link
to the release version of python22.dll , whereas it should be linking to
python22_d.dll
(which unfortunately does not come with the python installer , that has
to be compiled manually )

at any rate, how can the boost::python Jamfile be modified to try this
check when it comes boost::python ?

--vat
==.sig==
Evil requires nothing more to win than that good men do nothing