From: Matthew Dempsky (jivera_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-17 22:04:55

I was just playing around with the boost.lambda library and thought of
playing a bit with it using gcc's typeof extension... this is the code I
used (just slightly modified documentation code):

    typedef typeof(_1 = 1) assign_one;
    list<int> v(10);
    for_each(v.begin(), v.end(), assign_one());

I was hoping it would work the same as the documentation's code, but
instead it generates a few big errors about
lambda_functor_base<...>::lambda_functor_base() not existing.

I know typeof is a gnu extension and it's not really portable to use it
in code, but does anyone have any ideas of how to get something like
this to work correctly?

-jivera