From: deane_yang (Deane_Yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-06 23:26:31

Thanks! What I did myself was to find the code defining month_iterator,
copied it, and changed "month" to "year". It seemed to work.

I'm now having a strange problem, where my code using the Boost
Date-Time Library compiled with VC6 runs fine in debug mode
but throws an exception, saying that the year is out of range, in release mode.
I don't suppose you have any idea why this might be happening?