From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-10 13:48:30

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> I've read on some archived post in the boost mailing list about
> BOOST_MPL_DEPENDENT_TEMPLATE_TYPEDEF, but seems
> like it is not in the 1.30 distribution anymore. Anyone knows what
> happened to it? I'm in need of this sort or workaround.

We switched from a #define to a header-inclusion generation scheme because
the latter is much easier to pretty-print after the preprocessing (although
admittedly more verbose). The header is called "msvc_dtw.hpp" (where DTW
stands for "dependent template workaround"), and the typical usage looks
like the following:

#define BOOST_MPL_AUX_MSVC_DTW_NAME msvc_apply1
#define BOOST_MPL_AUX_MSVC_DTW_ORIGINAL_NAME apply
#define BOOST_MPL_AUX_MSVC_DTW_ARITY 1
#include "boost/mpl/aux_/msvc_dtw.hpp"

template<
      typename F, typename T