From: Solomon Gibbs (solomon.gibbs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-29 12:39:18

Hi,

I'm having trouble linking code that uses adjacency_list_io.hpp.

If the header is included is included in more than one compilation unit, I
get "multiple definition of function" errors for the non-template functions
in adjacency_list_io.hpp:

std::istream& operator >> ( std::istream& in, no_property& ) and
void getSubset( no_property& p, const no_property& s )

I'm sure that there is some C+ subtlety that I'm missing here, but I'm not
familiar enough with the library to understand what it is. Shouldn't
non-template function code be in a .cpp file to keep this sort of thing from
happening?

- Solomon