From: Stephan Höfer (stephan.hoefer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-17 01:48:08

Hello,

I build a visitor for an undirected graph which finds the cut-vertices
of a given undireted graph or subgraph. I haven't found an
implementation of the algorithm in the bgl.
Maybe it would have been possible to use the predecessor_recorder for
that. But then all the information which can be found directly while
doing the df-search we have to find after having performed that search
first.

The interface of the undirected_dfs function doesn't take visitors via
reference, so it wasn't possible to use that function. I had to call the

detail::undir_dfv_impl function instead because that function takes a
visitor reference and I had to recreate a function with the behaviour of

the undirected_dfs.
What reasons lead to the decision to disable passing a visitor by
reference directly to undirected_dfs?
What reasons lead to the decision to pass a const graph to a visitor
function? Some useful things are disabled by that (but maybe also some
bad things).

Cheers,
Stephan