From: Matthew Galati (magh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-12-17 13:29:47

Hi Boost-Users,

I am a PhD student in Operations Research (OR) and am new to
boost/graph. For my research, I am solving some classical integer
programs (IP), which often require solving subproblems with common graph
structures. I was curious, who out there is using BGL in a similiar
manner and if they would be willing to share their experiences/code off
or on-line. There are already several algorithms in BGL which are
commonly used in IP (shortest path, min spanning tree, etc). In
addition, scanning old postings (July 2002), I noticed someone was
working on bipartite matching. A repository of these tools seems like it
would be a great addition to BGL (especaily for those working on IP).

BTW, I am heavily involved in another open-source project called
COIN-or, which provides several open-source tools for OR-types
(www.coin-or.org) - I think some kind of integration between COIN and
BGL could be great.

Thanks in advance,
Matthew Galati