From: Hugues Joly (hjoly2003_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-01-30 12:59:10

Hi,
   I'd like to clarify a point about the graph
properties accessed through a subgraph. According to
the documentation of get(PropertyTag, subgraph& g):
vertex and edge properties are shared by all
subgraphs, so changes to a property through a local
vertex descriptor for one subgraph will change the
property for the global vertex descriptor, and
therefore for all other subgraphs (c.f.
boost-1.30.2/libs/graph/doc/subgraph.html).

   Here, I'm sending you a small program inspired by
the
boost-1.30.2/libs/graph/example/subgraph.cpp example.
>From its behavior, it seems that:

1) A property value is not shared between the global
descriptor and its corresponding local descriptors.

2) we need to initialize property values for each of
the subgraphs. For example, if I set a name "A" for
the global vertex descriptor A, that property is not
seen through the corresponding local vertex
descriptors.

Is this a case of misuse or is it a bug?

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca