From: Tom Matelich (tmatelich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-18 01:12:40

We actually primarily use ACE threads, mainly because we started our development before Boost or Qt had threads. The only point I might make is that Qt currently doesn't support threads on HP. For the next independent thing I write needing threads, I'll probably use the Boost thread API, only because it seems like an implementation that was approached from a very C++ POV with a lot of really smart people giving input into the design. I love Qt for its UI, but much of their cross-platform wrapping code leaves something to be desired for me.