From: Robert McKinnon (rmckinnon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-25 17:01:59

All,

I am trying to incorporate the boost::regex into an ATL project that I
am working on. Everything seems to work well until I try to use the
regex_replace function. When I compile I get the following error:

=====
Creating library Debug/yetan.lib and object Debug/yetan.exp
test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
boost::throw_exception(class exception const &)"
(?throw_exception_at_boost@@YAXABVexception@@@Z)
Debug/yetan.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
======

I have created Non-ATL projects and everything seems to work fine. Any
guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob