From: Jeff Holle (jeff.holle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-03-01 19:42:57

There are only a few components of boost that actually have libraries.

Boost.graph does have a library, but its only an I/O module for graphviz
.dot files. Its called bgl-viz on my linux system. Its special purpose
and you don't have any need for it unless you use graphviz. That said,
I'd recommend you use it because its a great way to experiment with
boost.graph. The deal is that graphviz offers neat tools for creating
nicely layed out graphs.

The logical place for you to begin experimenting with boost.graph is
simply compile its examples in boost/libs/graph/example. Its all setup
with bjam.
The only time you need to deal with installing anything is when you use
graphviz and then its only one file.