From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-29 07:31:40

> I'm just getting around to upgrade to Boost 1_31_0 from Boost 1_30_0. I'm
> attempting to use 1_31_0 out-of-the-box (w/no bjam) but am confused about
how
> to resolve problems related to native wchar_t support (or lack thereof).

Sadly Intel do not define the macros we need to detect whether wchar_t is a
built in type or not, if it's not then you have to set the compiler config
macro BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T yourself. And yes we know this is pain,
and yes we've been through three kinds of hell trying to solve it, but with
no luck.

John.