From: Joshua Little (ljoshua_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-03 22:09:24

Just to make sure I answer my own mails as much as possible. I tried a
few different random generators. Rand48, mt11213b, and minstd_rand and
they all worked inside of my game. So it seems like mt19937 and the
lagged_fibonacci's are causing the problem. So obviously I can use one
of the other generatrors but its still bothers me that the mt19937 and
lagged_fibonaccis generators segfaults for reasons that are not apparent
to me. Maybe this information will help give ideas to anyone who might
know what might be wrong, maybe there is a difference between the
generator types that might be causing the problem?
Thanks,
Joshua.