From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-08 03:56:29

Bruno,

> > I wonder knowing where the "Relational Database
> Model"
> > stuff are in the boost repository. How knows?
>
> I'm not sure, but maybe you want:

May be better to call it the "Relational Data Model".
I called it so at the first step to emphasis that I'm
searching something related to databases. What I need
is some sort of implementation of "Relation" mainely
represented by "Table" in implementations of RDM.

Sorry but yahoo tells me that I'm not a member of the
group(!) If I'm not, then how do I get the postings to
it? (E.g. how did I get this one?) Any idea?

Thanks,
--Hossein